- Speed Networking
- It's back by popular demand. One of PACC's most successful events.
- Barefoot Rehabilitation Clinic / Crossfit
5 Eastmans Road, Parsippany
- Tuesday, March 7 - 6:00 p.m.
- This event is free of charge for members and is a great opportunity to make the most of your membership. Join us for great snacks, fun and networking. Bring plenty of business cards.
Imagine making more contacts in one hour than some people do in a career. Welcome to PACC's Speed Networking, an intensive session of two-minute meetings. This corporate take on speed dating is the perfect place to start filing your book of contacts, with people scanning a range of different sectors and industries. It's all about maximum impact, because after your two minutes is up, the whistle blows, and you change partners!
Maybe you're looking for a web designer? Perhaps you need a new banker? Are you on the lookout for a mentor in your chosen industry? Looking for a new restaurant? Or are you searching for a potential business partner? The possibilities and outcomes are endless.
Can you comprehensively describe your business and intentions in just one minute? It's harder than it sounds, which is why it must be perfect. Pitch perfect. Don't waste anyone's time, including your own.
- Be genuine, don't exaggerate or embelish.
- Be concise, don't digress or waffle
- Know your goals, what you want to say and achieve.
- Know your business, what it can offer, what it needs.
- Understand and convey why your business is special.
- Have confidence - you'll be recongized as a strong source.
- Bring an abundance of quality business cards.