Value Of Membership
Membership with the Parsippany Area Chamber of Commerce is a privilege which over 225 fellow Greater Parsippany Area businesses partake in each year. Don’t miss your opportunity to connect with the community and local customers. Your membership entitles you to receive numerous services and benefits all aimed at helping develop your business while strengthening the local economy. The Chamber takes pride in providing membership packages which meet the diverse needs of over 225 members in over 50 different types of businesses. The Chamber offers three types of membership: Basic, Advantage Plus and Elite.
Basic Membership Package Offers:
• Parsippany Focus online ad (120x90 pixels) for 1 month
• Discount program and card for each eligible employee
• Member plaque
• A listing in Who’s New on PACC website
• Listing in Membership Directory distributed to over 18,000 households (published annually)
• Online profile and listing on PACC website
• Participation in "Staples Business Showcase"
• Advertising included in New Employee Welcome Kit (We will notify you of any opportunity)
Advantage Plus Membership offers:
• Includes all perks of the Basic Package plus...
- 2 tickets to the Taste of Parsippany
• 1 monthly sponsorship of a membership event
Add $150 to Basic Membership
Includes all perks in the Basic and Advantage Plus Packages, as well as...
• Membership Spotlight in Parsippany Focus (one per year)
• 1 month ad on either the PACC or PAVC website (120x90 pixels)
Add $200 to Advantage Plus Membership
The Parsippany Area Chamber of Commerce takes pride in providing a variety of services and programs designed to help strength our members and community. Through your involvement in the Chamber individuals can expect to receive numerous benefits, some examples are:
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Business Development/Networking
- Build Lasting Professional Relationship
- Entrepreneurial Development and Exploration
- Leadership Development
- Training and Development
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Public Speaking Skills
- Citizenship in the Community
- Fun in Service and Fellowship
- Supporting our local community: families and businesses
- Cultural Awareness
- The absence of an “Official Creed”: We are an open group helping other people
- Entertainment and Fun
If these benefits appeal to you, start your involvement with us and email flcahill@parsippanyChamber.org.
Note: Package offerings subject to change.